It’s nice to see a commercial that addresses social gender inequality issues while selling shiny hair. Go Pantene!
- RT @kaysirota: This is my wife, @MyScienceMind, an Oakland High School teacher, being interviewed on @KCBSRadio this afternoon re: Oakland… 3 days ago
- RT @WildcatUndrgrnd: This action has legs! m.sfgate.com/news/bayarea/a… 4 days ago
- RT @WildcatUndrgrnd: Spread this far and wide! #Red4EdOAK #teachersreadytostrike #parity4oea #red4ed #redfored #oaklandteachers #oakland #o… 4 days ago
- RT @WildcatUndrgrnd: This is one of the reasons why OUSD claims it can't pay teachers fairly. It is paying a higher percentage of its budge… 4 days ago
- RT @kaysirota: #gratitude #humilityiskey https://t.co/p1r4rBDerf 5 days ago
hadas on Orange is the New Brown Victoria Oldham on Cute, Not-So-Cute, Cute, … Victoria Oldham on What Is It About the Swim… Lyn on Contraction of Desire Lyn on Vision Quest