Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II put her stamp on same-sex marriage, which gives me an excuse to finally use this wonderful graphic from British Vogue. (And when you’re done reviewing The Queen’s fabulousness, read Andy Borowitz’s humor piece on this topioc for The New Yorker.
- RT @kaysirota: I've been homebound for a little over a week. I've spent my afternoon flipping thru my copy of Pete Souza's Obama photo boo… 3 months ago
- Reality Leigh Winner is a patriot. 1 year ago
- Amazed to read in NYT that Dani Mathers hopes to enter nursing school. How can someone with zero of privacy hope to work in healthcare? 1 year ago
- Hey @FIATUSA , I love my 2013 Fiat 500 a Pop but the wheel covers are completely crap. They squeak and fall of at random. #recall #dobetter 1 year ago
- Pictures of Trump's butt keep popping up in my feed. Don't you you think it seems awfully large and fluffy for an old man? Depends. 1 year ago
hadas on Orange is the New Brown Victoria Oldham on Cute, Not-So-Cute, Cute, … Victoria Oldham on What Is It About the Swim… Lyn on Contraction of Desire Lyn on Vision Quest