Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II put her stamp on same-sex marriage, which gives me an excuse to finally use this wonderful graphic from British Vogue. (And when you’re done reviewing The Queen’s fabulousness, read Andy Borowitz’s humor piece on this topioc for The New Yorker.
- Go Manafort. Let’s hope orange is the new orange. 3 days ago
- Citizens of Hawaii: Make sure Trump knows you’re a US state. #HawaiiIsAState 3 weeks ago
- Apparently, we now have a swamp filled with felons. 3 weeks ago
- RT @kaysirota: I've been homebound for a little over a week. I've spent my afternoon flipping thru my copy of Pete Souza's Obama photo boo… 6 months ago
- Reality Leigh Winner is a patriot. 1 year ago
hadas on Orange is the New Brown Victoria Oldham on Cute, Not-So-Cute, Cute, … Victoria Oldham on What Is It About the Swim… Lyn on Contraction of Desire Lyn on Vision Quest