Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II put her stamp on same-sex marriage, which gives me an excuse to finally use this wonderful graphic from British Vogue. (And when you’re done reviewing The Queen’s fabulousness, read Andy Borowitz’s humor piece on this topioc for The New Yorker.
- RT @kaysirota: This is my wife, @MyScienceMind, an Oakland High School teacher, being interviewed on @KCBSRadio this afternoon re: Oakland… 3 days ago
- RT @WildcatUndrgrnd: This action has legs! m.sfgate.com/news/bayarea/a… 4 days ago
- RT @WildcatUndrgrnd: Spread this far and wide! #Red4EdOAK #teachersreadytostrike #parity4oea #red4ed #redfored #oaklandteachers #oakland #o… 4 days ago
- RT @WildcatUndrgrnd: This is one of the reasons why OUSD claims it can't pay teachers fairly. It is paying a higher percentage of its budge… 4 days ago
- RT @kaysirota: #gratitude #humilityiskey https://t.co/p1r4rBDerf 5 days ago
hadas on Orange is the New Brown Victoria Oldham on Cute, Not-So-Cute, Cute, … Victoria Oldham on What Is It About the Swim… Lyn on Contraction of Desire Lyn on Vision Quest