This new commercial for Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle features actress Keira Knightley as a motorcycle-riding bad girl. Yes, it’s hetero-centric (or then again, maybe not?), but it’s sexy and fun, nonetheless. Hang in there for the ending. The music is Joss Stone doing a live cover of James Brown’s “It’s a Man’s World”.
- Christine Blasey Ford had a polygraph test. He should have breathalyzed on the way into the hearing. Seriously. #kavaNOPE 2 weeks ago
- Go Manafort. Let’s hope orange is the new orange. 1 month ago
- Citizens of Hawaii: Make sure Trump knows you’re a US state. #HawaiiIsAState 1 month ago
- Apparently, we now have a swamp filled with felons. 1 month ago
- RT @kaysirota: I've been homebound for a little over a week. I've spent my afternoon flipping thru my copy of Pete Souza's Obama photo boo… 7 months ago
hadas on Orange is the New Brown Victoria Oldham on Cute, Not-So-Cute, Cute, … Victoria Oldham on What Is It About the Swim… Lyn on Contraction of Desire Lyn on Vision Quest