This new commercial for Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle features actress Keira Knightley as a motorcycle-riding bad girl. Yes, it’s hetero-centric (or then again, maybe not?), but it’s sexy and fun, nonetheless. Hang in there for the ending. The music is Joss Stone doing a live cover of James Brown’s “It’s a Man’s World”.
- RT @kaysirota: This is my wife, @MyScienceMind, an Oakland High School teacher, being interviewed on @KCBSRadio this afternoon re: Oakland… 2 months ago
- RT @WildcatUndrgrnd: This action has legs! m.sfgate.com/news/bayarea/a… 2 months ago
- RT @WildcatUndrgrnd: Spread this far and wide! #Red4EdOAK #teachersreadytostrike #parity4oea #red4ed #redfored #oaklandteachers #oakland #o… 2 months ago
- RT @WildcatUndrgrnd: This is one of the reasons why OUSD claims it can't pay teachers fairly. It is paying a higher percentage of its budge… 2 months ago
- RT @kaysirota: #gratitude #humilityiskey https://t.co/p1r4rBDerf 2 months ago
hadas on Orange is the New Brown Victoria Oldham on Cute, Not-So-Cute, Cute, … Victoria Oldham on What Is It About the Swim… Lyn on Contraction of Desire Lyn on Vision Quest