This new commercial for Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle features actress Keira Knightley as a motorcycle-riding bad girl. Yes, it’s hetero-centric (or then again, maybe not?), but it’s sexy and fun, nonetheless. Hang in there for the ending. The music is Joss Stone doing a live cover of James Brown’s “It’s a Man’s World”.
- Reality Leigh Winner is a patriot. 6 months ago
- Amazed to read in NYT that Dani Mathers hopes to enter nursing school. How can someone with zero of privacy hope to work in healthcare? 6 months ago
- Hey @FIATUSA , I love my 2013 Fiat 500 a Pop but the wheel covers are completely crap. They squeak and fall of at random. #recall #dobetter 7 months ago
- Pictures of Trump's butt keep popping up in my feed. Don't you you think it seems awfully large and fluffy for an old man? Depends. 9 months ago
- Who gets to break it to the Republicans that the word "media" is plural? 10 months ago
hadas on Orange is the New Brown Victoria Oldham on Cute, Not-So-Cute, Cute, … Victoria Oldham on What Is It About the Swim… Lyn on Contraction of Desire Lyn on Vision Quest