I know everyone who has experienced a serious illness will relate to this cartoon. It’s apparent something serious has happened over at xkcd, either to creator Randall Munroe, or to someone in his life. Last week, he took time off to attend to a family illness, first running some old cartoons, and then featuring a series of guest cartoonists. I’m a huge fan of Monroe’s work and appreciates the way he shares it with the rest of the world. He has a special way of being smart, funny, and sweet while revealing elemental truths. My thoughts and best wishes go out to him and his family.
- Reality Leigh Winner is a patriot. 4 months ago
- Amazed to read in NYT that Dani Mathers hopes to enter nursing school. How can someone with zero of privacy hope to work in healthcare? 4 months ago
- Hey @FIATUSA , I love my 2013 Fiat 500 a Pop but the wheel covers are completely crap. They squeak and fall of at random. #recall #dobetter 5 months ago
- Pictures of Trump's butt keep popping up in my feed. Don't you you think it seems awfully large and fluffy for an old man? Depends. 7 months ago
- Who gets to break it to the Republicans that the word "media" is plural? 8 months ago
hadas on Orange is the New Brown Victoria Oldham on Cute, Not-So-Cute, Cute, … Victoria Oldham on What Is It About the Swim… Lyn on Contraction of Desire Lyn on Vision Quest