I’ve written about the “Bechdel Rule” for movies and television shows in this space before. It’s a simple three-point screening tool testing the presence and value of women in television and film. The idea was originally generated in Alison Bechdel‘s Dykes to Watch Out For comic. You can see the original panel here.
- RT @kaysirota: I've been homebound for a little over a week. I've spent my afternoon flipping thru my copy of Pete Souza's Obama photo boo… 4 months ago
- Reality Leigh Winner is a patriot. 1 year ago
- Amazed to read in NYT that Dani Mathers hopes to enter nursing school. How can someone with zero of privacy hope to work in healthcare? 1 year ago
- Hey @FIATUSA , I love my 2013 Fiat 500 a Pop but the wheel covers are completely crap. They squeak and fall of at random. #recall #dobetter 1 year ago
- Pictures of Trump's butt keep popping up in my feed. Don't you you think it seems awfully large and fluffy for an old man? Depends. 1 year ago
hadas on Orange is the New Brown Victoria Oldham on Cute, Not-So-Cute, Cute, … Victoria Oldham on What Is It About the Swim… Lyn on Contraction of Desire Lyn on Vision Quest