It’s always interesting to see who the MacArthur Foundation has chosen for it’s crop of $500,000 grants. These grants can’t be applied or lobbied for. Often called “genius grants,” they award excellence, promise, and innovation, and are usually a surprise to the recipients. (That’s a phone call that would make my morning!) Read about this year’s recepients here.
- RT @kaysirota: I've been homebound for a little over a week. I've spent my afternoon flipping thru my copy of Pete Souza's Obama photo boo… 1 month ago
- Reality Leigh Winner is a patriot. 10 months ago
- Amazed to read in NYT that Dani Mathers hopes to enter nursing school. How can someone with zero of privacy hope to work in healthcare? 10 months ago
- Hey @FIATUSA , I love my 2013 Fiat 500 a Pop but the wheel covers are completely crap. They squeak and fall of at random. #recall #dobetter 11 months ago
- Pictures of Trump's butt keep popping up in my feed. Don't you you think it seems awfully large and fluffy for an old man? Depends. 1 year ago
hadas on Orange is the New Brown Victoria Oldham on Cute, Not-So-Cute, Cute, … Victoria Oldham on What Is It About the Swim… Lyn on Contraction of Desire Lyn on Vision Quest