Launched on Sept. 10, the Hadron Super Collider has been out for a test drive. And, apparently it’s already got a few scratches and dings; it’s in the shop for at least two months. It might be longer than that… you know how long it can take to get parts for these fancy European machines. Read the full story here.
- RT @kaysirota: I've been homebound for a little over a week. I've spent my afternoon flipping thru my copy of Pete Souza's Obama photo boo… 2 weeks ago
- Reality Leigh Winner is a patriot. 9 months ago
- Amazed to read in NYT that Dani Mathers hopes to enter nursing school. How can someone with zero of privacy hope to work in healthcare? 9 months ago
- Hey @FIATUSA , I love my 2013 Fiat 500 a Pop but the wheel covers are completely crap. They squeak and fall of at random. #recall #dobetter 10 months ago
- Pictures of Trump's butt keep popping up in my feed. Don't you you think it seems awfully large and fluffy for an old man? Depends. 1 year ago
hadas on Orange is the New Brown Victoria Oldham on Cute, Not-So-Cute, Cute, … Victoria Oldham on What Is It About the Swim… Lyn on Contraction of Desire Lyn on Vision Quest